Already on li.st? Open in app.
I admit it. I am a very difficult person to shop for for any occasion. But I love gifts where someone really thinks about me and what I like. Pay attention to me and it's so easy.
- 1.Yoga classes
- 2.Vegan bad ass leather jacket
- 3.Fly ass workout sneakers
- 4.All things coffee
- •This 75 degree weather.
- •California remix.Blasting out my speakers while my hair blew in the wind supplied by let back sunroof as I did a coffee run this morning. And shoutout to Ricco for those adlibs.
- •That all of my suitcases are unpacked after a month of traveling back and forth.Looking forward to sitting still for a while.
- •My Booski!!Listen. My rider always comes through. Her: Are you okay? Me: I am. Her: Then I'm okay. She's fucking amazing.
- •Getting to see my brother from another mother.He called tonight. Said he was in town. We met up. Caught up. It was really good to chop it up with him.
- •Going to bed and waking up in peace.Grateful for clarity and resolve.
- •Piping hot decaf fixed just the way I like it.
- •Sunshine beaming down on my face.
- •Being in a state of idyll and bliss: nirvana.I am thankful as fuck. For my entire life. For real, for real.
- •Not having to cook anything today.I admit I am spoiled. And I love it. My presence is a presence LOL. Now I won't show up empty handed to lunch/dinner. But I will not have cooked one thing. Outsourcing is the way! My job is to light up the atmosphere.
- •That I am in my bed. LOLAnd I don't have anything to do or anywhere to go for the next 24 hours.
- •A great day.
- •Greek food and sushi.I'm grateful for all food. LOL. Lunch with my honey. Dinner with my baby.
- •That despite the clusterfuck that is I-65, I experienced no road rage or accidents.Thanks to iced coffee, EV mode on my car, and the All Out Show.
- •Being able to find and be light in darkness.
- •Today's conference session gave me an epiphany about the next stage of my career.Gotta plan and execute.
- •The power of networking.Reconnected with some old folks. Connected with some new folks.
- •That despite it being cold as hell this morning, it warmed up into a nice day.I am not built for cold. At all.
- •That I-65 let me be great this morning and afternoon.No real traffic jams.
- •Professional development.That I am always trying to learn. Always a student. Even when I'm the teacher.
- •Having a backup iPhone to loan D.Hers is on the fritz again. Glad that I had an extra iPhone so I don't have to purchase another.
- •My curls are popping.Although it was probably not a wise decision to do a wash and go in the wee hours of the morning when the temperature dropped.
- •MAC Vamplify GlossHate these were a limited edition. Not a lipstick person but this gloss gives me the finish I like. And it stays put.
- •NuzzleSometimes I just want to read the news. But I don't want to peruse my Twitter or FB to get news stories. This app pulls stories from all my social media and puts in one place.
- •Listing.If my phone is is my hand, I'm either reading an article or working on, creating, or editing a list.
- •Guidebook app.I love this app. The worst thing about conferencing is trying to map out breakout sessions and time management. This app allows conferences to put up the entire schedule. Then you can create your schedule with reminders. And. You can also create to-do lists in the app. This really makes it easy to map out a plan. Before you get to the conference.