THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR TODAY (DAY 3)
- •Waking up to breakfast with my honey (in his city)
- •Lunch with my baby (in her city)
- •Dinner at the place I call home (my city) tonight.
- •Sunshine as I got further south. It has been so dreary for days. I'm solar powered.
- •Jay and Jaguar's rendition of "Song Cry" that I heard on Sway this morning. How can you hear that and not feel it. How, Sway?
- •Safe travels over the past week as I have traversed highways and by ways and everything else.
- •This List app. Everything for this anal retentive, list making fanatic.
- •My hybrid. One of the best decisions I ever made.