THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR: DAY 13
- •My baby is finally home for a weekend.I see her very often. But Miss D hasn't been home since I dropped her off at the dorm three months ago.
- •The glorious sunshine.I am solar powered. It gave me life.
- •My amazingly big curly fro. Thanks rain and humidity.
- •Being mistaken for a college student.Those college dudes was tryna choose. D was not here for it. I guess 39 is the new college freshman.
- •My down comforter.It's been put away. But it's time.
- •While this was the week of regrets for some. I have none.Choose wisely. Wait long. Wait wrong.