THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR: DAY 14
- •Having my kid home.And having every part of my house lived in again.
- •The breakfast my kid cooked for us.Eggs with spinach and chard (for me). Sausage and bacon. Grits. Biscuits. Fruit.
- •The fish being fried at my Sissy's.I will roll out of bed and go grab a plate. And get my life. Nothing like fish right out of the grease.
- •My bed.I've had a mad headache on the left side of my head since I woke up. Nothing is helping. Meds. Food. Nothing. So sunnies and football and bed it is.
- •That I don't have to do anything NPF related.Except buy mega passes. Which I did last month. Courtesy of the place that pays me. I'm sooooooooo grateful for this.