THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR TODAY: DAY 23.
- •That despite it being cold as hell this morning, it warmed up into a nice day.I am not built for cold. At all.
- •That I-65 let me be great this morning and afternoon.No real traffic jams.
- •Professional development.That I am always trying to learn. Always a student. Even when I'm the teacher.
- •Lunch dates with my honey.We don't get to do that often. Definitely the highlight of my day.
- •Lobster bisque, ricotta-filled pasta, crispy pancetta, and Italian cream cake.
- •The conference swag bag.For once a really nice bag that I won't trash. And nice stuff inside it too. Besides all that damn chocolate.
- •Funky Dineva reading Auntie Petty Labelle.💀💀💀💀.
- •Blankets and deep couch sitting as I type this.