THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR TODAY: DAY 25
- •A great day.
- •Greek food and sushi.I'm grateful for all food. LOL. Lunch with my honey. Dinner with my baby.
- •That despite the clusterfuck that is I-65, I experienced no road rage or accidents.Thanks to iced coffee, EV mode on my car, and the All Out Show.
- •Scooping my thoroughest chick.
- •Soon as my thoroughest chick got settled in, the laptop came out and school work commenced.No prodding from me. I tried to convince her to chill for a minute. Her: I've got a lot of work to do. It's the end of the semester. I'm out here trying to be great.
- •The #Thanksgivingwithblackfamilies and #Thanksgivingclapback hashtags.Pure hilarity. You cannot outdo black folks. I love my people. The most creative and ingenious people ever.