Insignificant things that annoy me
Part 1, probably
- •When people say "congrats" instead of congratulationsYou're not saving any time
- •Walking into a bathroom and finding the lid upI feel like the toilet in waiting to swallow me whole.
- •When girls/women wear racer back shirts with a regular bra.This isn't that hard! They make bras to accommodate every possible scenario.
- •UptalkSpoken or written
- •Fake maple syrup
- •When people write "Yas" or "Yassss"Public service announcement: "yes" is spelled with one e and one s.
- •Use of the term "tweet storm"Stupid
- •The fact the the weather forecast is now referred to as a "future cast."Also stupid. Calm down, meteorologist; you can't actually see the future.
- •Use of emojis in place of actual words.Have we seriously reverted to hieroglyphics? *Side note....I only use them ironically 🙊