Thoughts that go through my head the once a year I smoke a cigar
I only smoke cigars on occasion because they're tasty but I don't get around to it much. But friends' weddings, births, and graduations definitely warrant one!
- •So I remember I'm supposed to use matches not some cheap Bic lighter. Man, I'm going to nail this!
- •Oh no are matches supposed to burn out this fast?!
- •Ok I know I have to pre burn it... Ugh ok I'll Google this so I don't mess up.
- •Oh RIGHT that's called toasting! Filing away for next year's cigar!
- •I thiiiink it's toasted?
- •Ok I think it's lit! Oh, nope it's only burning on one side oh god!
- •Ugh that can't be enough smoke can it?
- •Oh god oh god oh god headrush! I guess my quarterly hookah usage didn't prepare me for this amount of tobacco!
- •Mmm...toasty! Just right.
- •Ahh ash everywhere! Do I even own an ash tray?! Well wherever that landed is officially my new ash tray.
- •Mmm I feel so fancy. If only I liked scotch. Homemade plum cocktail it is!
- •What do people think about when smoking these things? Must channel Winston Churchill!
- •Meh, Netflix instead. Netflix and puff!