Musical Numbers I Listen to When It's Late or I'm Tipsy/melancholy
- •Nobody Needs To KnowFrom Last Five Years. Normally I feel like a Cathy, but "conscious deliberate mistakes" really gets to me.
- •Being AliveFrom Company. "Somebody sit in my chair and ruin my sleep..."
- •Skid RowFrom Little Shop. "Someone show me a way to get out of here..."
- •Who Will Love Me As I Am?From Side Show. I have never even seen Side Show.
- •This Is Not Over YetFrom Parade. I have no idea why.
- •It Won't Be Long NowFrom In The Heights. I pretend I can sing like Karen Olivo.
- •Fare Thee WellA non-musical theater outlier. The Llewyn Davis version. Makes me feel chilly, pleasantly.