I see bucket list inspirations a lot. Here are a few of my bucket list items in no order.
- •Go to New Zealand. In college I used to love to go to the bookstore and sit in the travel section and look at pictorial travel books. One day I found a book about NZ. It was so beautiful I decided right then that would be my dream place to visit.
- •Roller skate again. Growing up I used my roller skates every day. I would be distraught if I couldn't find my skate key or if my older sisters had it. Last time I roller skated was in the early 80s. I miss it.
- •Snorkel where I can see a sea horse. I've seen incredible sea life while snorkeling but a sea horse has eluded me.
- •Meet the Dalai Lama. One of my favorite quotes is "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- •Visit the Louvre. Days and days there would be sublime.
- •Have a top chef cook my meals for a week. I'm an okay cook, but to have a top chef cook for me would be awesome.
- •Stay at a Lily Beach Resort on the Maldives. The clear blue water right beneath the house, white sand beaches, and ocean breezes. Enough said....take me there.