I don't go to the theatre often as I dislike sitting for a long time (unless I'm reading a book haha). However, there are movies I have enjoyed either at the theatre or at home. In no particular order...
- •Mary Poppins. Either the first or second movie I remember seeing in a theatre.
- •Shawshank Redemption. Tim Robbins is wonderful in this movie. I was hooked right away.
- •Pride and Prejudice-Keira Knightly version. I watch this every summer and sometimes twice a year. I love the story and the acting is so good. I've seen several other versions but this is my favorite.
- •Sense and Sensibility. Emma Thompson is a gifted actress. She made this movie.
- •Harry Potter. The books are better of course, but seeing them come to life on the big screen was visually astounding.
- •Lion King. I add this because this was the first movie we took Monica too.
- •To Have and Have Not. Bogie and Bacall. Enough said.
- •The Wizard of Oz. The tornado scares me to this day.
- •Pinocchio. The first or second movie I remember seeing. A visual masterpiece.
- •Brokeback Mountain. Heath Ledger was sooo good in the movie. The scene in the closet just sticks with me.