✈️ Things I Dislike About Going to Hawaii🌴🌊☀️
I go to HI every year-love the Big Island-it's a great break from the Oregon grey. However, there are things I really dislike about the trip.
- •I can only go during spring break. I teach and have a son in college so have to plan a trip for our break.
- •I won't go to HI in summer because OR has THE BEST summers and it's too humid and hot in HI in July and August.
- •Thousands of people are traveling from OR to one of the islands and it's a zoo at the airport. I stress I'll miss my flight. ✈️
- •💵 Hawaiian Airlines jacks up their prices during spring break week. I mean it's hundreds and hundreds more. 😐
- •The flight is soooo long. Ok I have flown to Europe and yes that's long too. However, the anticipation of sand between my toes and sun on my face makes the flight seem so long.
- •Honolulu airport is horrible. Thankfully, we rarely have to go through that airport.
- •But in the end there's this