SHOWS I WATCHED IN THEIR ENTIRETY WHILE AT WORK
For a while, I had a job where I didn't have anything to do. So I watched a bunch of tv on my phone - here are the shows I watched in their entirety.
- •Dance MomsThis is honestly an amazing show to binge watch. The perfect balance of drama and dancing children.
- •Flip or FlopThis show is great for what it is, but it is also hilarious. Tarek and Christina are terrible at talking to the camera and sounding natural and I live for the fact that a viewer diagnosed his throat cancer (or whatever it was). Also you can tell they don't do any of the work, which is great.
- •Property BrothersHere's the deal - these guys are amazing. I love PropBros. But after watching like 100 seasons of this in a row I can no longer handle it. Still love them as people, overdosed on the show.
- •Fixer UpperThis show is truly a gift from the heavens and there is not a person on earth who can deny it. Chip and Joanna are angels and their children are amazing and this show is mesmerizing from start to finish. BRB, moving to Waco.
- •The OfficeThis was obvi a rewatch, but I watched ever episode in a row and I was not sorry. This show is true genius and if you haven't watched the office we probably wouldn't get along.
- •30 RockSuch an easy binge. This was perfect to watch at work because you don't have to pay super close attention to enjoy it. Every episode is a joy.
- •The West WingLet's not kid - this show changed my life. I can't tell you how many times a coworker walked into my cube and I was just bawling because of this beautiful masterpiece.
- •Gilmore GirlsI mean, this needs no explanation. My first time watching this show as an "adult." I identify with Lorelei much more now...
- •Making A MurdererObvi. This show is amazing. If you haven't seen it you're not relevant.
- •Master of NoneI have the very unpopular opinion of really disliking this show. It probably has a lot to do with my life when I watched it, but I did not enjoy.
- •Difficult PeopleI love Julie Klausner and I LOVE Billy Eichner and I felt medium about this show. Like maybe it's not supposed to be for me?
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtEveryone loves this show. I just watched season 2 and it's super. This was such an easy work show. No desk crying.
- •SherlockI was surprised by how much I liked this show. It combines a lot of things that I really like though, like floating numbers, British people, and crime.
- •Planet EarthSo soothing for an HR lady. Nature shows are the ultimate relaxing background sound tv.
- •LifeSee above.
- •Ace of CakesThis show is the BEST. So amazing and always positive and fun. Also I'm in love with Geoff. It's unhealthy.
- •Rehab AddictHere's the deal - this show takes some time... Once you get past how terrible her voice is, it's quite enjoyable. A little different because her renos are all about maintaining old charm instead of modernizing.