THINGS MY NAIL TECH AND I DISCUSSED TODAY
I usually hate to talk at the nail salon (I'm there for solitude and relaxin'!), but there was no one there today, so my nail tech and I chatted. I do not know his name, which is terrible but I've been going there too long to ask now... Here's what we talked about.
- •Was I off work today?I'm a Realtor, so I'm always off work.
- •It's raining today and it's going to rain tomorrow. He did not like that.
- •We talked about how my dog doesn't like rain. For some reason, he asked me how much my dog weighs. I told him my dog is super fat, and he was like "fat dogs are so cute." And I was like "same."
- •I just went to New York. He asked me what I did and how much my hotel room cost.
- •He has been to LA and seen the Hollywood sign. He liked it a lot.
- •He told me Tulsa is his hometown. This is figurative, since I had heard him say before that he is from Vietnam. Which just made me like him more. He likes Tulsa. "You have to like what you have." So, so wise.
- •Thanks, nail man!