Bring on the tissues! (A list about allergies...)
Northern New York allergy season just began and mine knock me the eff out. Here's how I feel when my immune system gets over protective of me, please add!
- •Like a cat is scratching the inside of my throat...and I'm also allergic to said cat
- •Like my head is shrinking
- •Like my head is expandingI don't get it either
- •Like I'm going blind with watery/cloudy/itchy eyes
- •Panicked that I'm never going to be able to smell anything ever again
- •Holy shit my nose is so stuffed it's going to fall off
- •Oh my god I just need to sneeze to relive the pressure
- •Oh my god I just sneezed and I feel like I got shot it the side
- •I can't breathe
- •Wait, I really can't breathe
- •Have I seriously taken breathing through my nose for granted my entire life
- •I'm going to die
- •I might live, power through!
- •Never mind, dying ☠
- •Holy ish I just woke up because I couldn't breathe and I was seconds from dying#sleepapnea?