THOUGHTS ABOUT MAC AND CHEESE
My favorite food that comes from a box.
- •Kraft calls their Mac and Cheese product a "dinner"Is that why it has taken me 24 years to eat it as a lunch?
- •Do they powder the cheese the same way they powder milk?Can it accurately be called cheese?
- •Who was the first person to come up with this delicious comfort food?And were they considered crazy at the time?
- •Is this just an American obsession?What about the Swiss? Good chocolate probably indicates good cheese...
- •Does it make me pretentious to want to cook my box noodles 'al dente'?Am I less pretentious for admitting it?
- •Potentially more to come...I eat this stuff like once a week.Is once a week too much? I'm still learning how to be an adult.....