NOTES FROM THE ODDISEE SHOW 11/2/15
Went to see Washington DC rapper at the Roxy tonight. A few thoughts.
- •The show started early....a hip hop show that started early? WHUT? (This is actually the 2nd Oddisee show I've seen. That show he started early too!) Great for my sleep at 9 old ass.
- •Dude rapped entire verses and choruses without a hype man never missing a line. Amazing.
- •The show (with live band) was programmed/produced really well. He really knew when to turn up the energy as well as turn down the energy when needed.
- •LA crowds seem hella jaded.
- •Thanks Oddisee for making my old/jaded ass excited for some new music. I always blindly buy his music which is a rarity nowadays. Keep doing what you're doing.