Albums That Changed My Life
Wether I first came across these from my 12 CDs on BMG 💿, someone's mixtape or Jed the Fish 🐟 late night's playlist. In no particular order...
- •"Thriller" - Michael JacksonNothing matches this force in pop history
- •"The Chronic" by Dr.Drea classic soundtrack for the streets filled with attitude
- •"Nevermind" by NirvanaArtwork that caught your eye for sure, but a unique voice in the chants over loud riffs that caught your ear
- •"Enter Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) Wu-Tang ClanThe aliases from this supergroup had you sold from the Ol' Dirty Bastard to Ghosface Killah
- •"The Downward Spiral" Nine Inch Nailsa magnum opus story which still holds up
- •"Best of Bowie" David BowieBecause you can't only choose one