Already on li.st? Open in app.
There is only one winnable candidate
- •Hillary Clinton
- •The former New York Senator, who spoke and made sense at the debate
- •The woman who wore the blue suit at the second debate
yes, a list list. it's like being a voyeur into my life
- •Pull the honeysuckle from my mom's house. Replant them at my houseWe're having landscapers redo the walkway and I want to save the honeysuckle
- •Sweep the floor before Neetu comes to visit tomorrowI want it to be clean when she sees it for the first time
- •Wash the staff shirts I have to wear while coachingWe have shirts we wear as the coaches so the kids know who to listen to
Bands I was really into for a while but are barely a blip on top 40 radio
- 1.Sugar RayOh my gosh, who didn't love "Someday" and "Fly" and "Every Morning". 14:59 was maybe the third CD I ever bought and played on repeat from age 13-16. "Falls Apart" and "Someday" are still among my favorite songs, with "Someday" vying for a spot on the soundtrack of my life. Sugar Ray is not only done, but Mark McGrath has has three or four other careers since. They are gone long gone.