LISTIONARY: 2ND EDITION
Additional entries welcomed
- •LacklisterDef: A lister who publishes a list with one lame bullet like: "I POOPED" The shorter the list, the more pressure to be brilliant.
- •Dodge the bulletDef: To ignore a list request
- •Bite the bulletDef: To respond to a list request
- •MinimalistDef: A simple list with no explanations. Like "My favorite numbers"
- •RealistDef: A list based on every day experience "What I ate today" "Favorite places to puke"
- •BlacklistA dark, brooding list about things, people or places that suck.
- •PugilistPunch your list up a notchSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Blistful: when your list is trending, saved, and liked by more than 10 people. See also: State of Blist.Suggested by @LAmag
- •SensationalistTwo definitions 1) a list about a particular sense, or 2) a raunchy list.Suggested by @ohheymary
- •A Nihilistsomeone on the list app, but never makes, favorites, or relists lists…is their existence even real?Suggested by @Dustin