THINGS I AM HOARDING
- •Pencils and pensUnopened boxes of paper mate pens and number 2 pencils. More than I will ever need in ten lifetimes
- •Bicycle parts and old bike frames.I know I'll never use them, but I like them
- •T shirts that have been relegated to the rag pileI have grown to be quite attached to my t shirts
- •Plastic supermarket bagsWe save them for dog poop. If we had ten Great Danes, we'd never use them all. We have a small bichon.
- •Small scraps of paper with vague references and phone numbers of people or things I can't really rememberIf I throw them out, I'll never know what their significance is. (I'll never know anyway) also, it's genetic. My father had the same affliction
- •Glasses casesThe glasses are gone but the cases inexplicably remain