WARNING SIGNS OF LIST APP ADDICTION
I'm beginning to fear I may be suffering from LAD ... List App Dependency. These are some of the warning signs
- •MorningWaking up and, although I need to piss desperately, I check the list app first for cool new lists.
- •Instagram?Is instagram getting boring or is list app just that good?
- •Mind GamesFeeling like I can enter the minds of total strangers, learning more about them from a list than real life
- •Fear of being listlessFeeling eerily attached to some listers. I've never even met them, but if the list app disappeared tomorrow, I would miss them😥
- •It's unexplainableTry to describe what's so cool about the list app to a non lister. It's like trying to describe the color blue to a blind person: "ya' know it's ... It's like ...blueish. It's like a list Where people write anything and everything. No. It's not like a to do list. It's.... Never mind
- •It reminds me of Tetris where even once you have stopped playing you can't stop thinking about itSuggested by @Anne