Magnets on Fridge
With so much crazy happening, I felt like listing something light. I hereby present some of my lil magnetos...
- •From that one time I went to Roland Garros in 2012 & got to cheer my hermano Rafa from the Adidas box (my dad retails so we got a good deal on semi & final tickets).They had bottomless smoothies & coffees & the coffees made my father super keen for the Mexican waves. It was hilarious! I thought I might spot an Adidas sponsored celeb nearby but alas. My father did however get to take a pic with Ilie Nastase who he used to watch when he was a kid. I was super grateful that the box protected us from the rain. The Adidas people gave us a gourmet French lunch & the hospitality girls looked like part Veelas from Beauxbatons. #allezNadal #iheartParis
- •I'm team Adidas because of the above. This green also happens to be very much my family's colour.
- •This used to be a pen I could count on when someone called & the kitchen phone rang. I don't know how it broke but it's purely decoration now.
- •Pretty much speaks for itself
- •From some charity event or the other
- •South Africa's flag is the bestest. Show me a better flag I dare ya!
- •Here's a not so lekker (good/sweet) depiction of Moses Mabhida stadium which was built for the 2010 World Cup - google it. Show me a better stadium I dare ya :)