Words I Frequently Forget the Meaning Of
I look them up ('ah yes i knew that') only to have them vanish from my memory once more. These are the doozies I can think of at the moment...
- •NadirLowest point
- •NonplussedMeans different things across the pond
- •AphorismA concise witty saying containing a truth. An adage
- •AnathemaSomething or someone that one vehemently dislikes
- •OntologicalI have an MA but the hell if I ever remember this one well enough to explain it to others
- •EpistemologyI have two master's, one in health education and one in nursing, yet I struggle with epistemology (and ontology).