Nashville Must Do's
I love Nashville so so much. Here's a list of places that stole my heart. But no means a definitive list, but definitely a good good list. Real good. Tasty.
- •EAT HERE-404 Kitchen -Husk -Rolf and daughters -Moneils (family style dinner) -Arnold's Meat and Three (cheap soul food lunch) -hot chicken (for a lunch or a snack if you're feeling feisty. People love Princes hot chicken or Hattie Bs best. We also heard Boltons was great) -Loveless Cafe -Pancake Pantry -Holland house -City House -Mas Tacos - Pinewood Social (bowling place bar and restaurant) -Jenis splendid ice cream - 5 points pizza (late night drunk pizza next to the 5 spot in east nashville)
- •DRINK HERE-5 spot (Motown Monday) -Broadway ( the famous strip of honkey tonks. Especially love Tootsies, The Stage, and Acme) -No. 308 (Brooklyn style bar in east Nashville.) -Santas Pub (trailer bar in the woods owned and operated by Santa Claus and is Christmas year round with karaoke. Full of cigarets smoke. Only serves beer. Cash only. No ATM. Come prepared. Best place) -Patterson House (speakeasy fancy cocktails)
- •CAFFEINATE HERE- Barista Parlour - Frothy Monkey
- •DANCE/SING/CLAP HERE- Broadway Honky Tonks - Opry at the ryman (in downtown Nashville) - Bluebird Cafe - City Winery
- •SHOP HERE- Two old hippies - Cadeaux - Walk around the area of 12 south near jenis ice cream and cadeaux. Good stores.
- •GO HERE- Tour the Ryman and Record a song - Go to the town of Franklin and walk around - Tour the Country music hall of fame - Tour Corsair Distillery - Visit Jack Blacks record label storefront: Thirdman Records