Artistic Endeavors I Have Abandoned
- •I've always been ~artistic~BUT, I have also always had a very short attention span. (Thanks ADHD)
- •So here are some of the art forms I have dabbled with and left in the dust
- •DrawingTook a class a year ago. Haven't drawn much since, even though I really enjoyed it
- •Pun PicturesLast year I made a bunch of pun drawings with some cool pens I got at a craft store. Someone ended up actually buying one?? That was a weird feeling.
- •Metal WorkI took a dope class in high school and learned how to solder and weld. This was my final project. Always wish I had stuck with it
- •Fractals/TrianglesUsed to decorate all my notebooks with these. Did some with colors too. Not anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •JewelryI made rings and sold them for a while. Eventually I got bored
- •ColoringI got a few adult coloring books last semester and it was my main source of stress relief.
- •Makeup WipesIsn't this terrifying? That was all on my FACE. I only did a few of these. 2 scary
- •Orange PeelingWhat can I say, I am an artíst 😏
- •Bye 🎨