ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
I'm back 'n better than ever 💫✨
- •Meet four year old Maya
- •You probably can't tell by simply looking, but I was a true evil genius
- •My grandmother was staying with us after my younger sister was bornFor two long weeks
- •We didn't exactly get along...In fact we butted heads at almost every turn.
- •One day, she was doing laundry.I looked on from afar, plotting and masterminding. I'd had enough of her bossy bullshit
- •Ever so nonchalantly, I pulled up my purple little tykes chair, swung the laundry room door closed, and LOCKED ITThe door had a latch lock, not easy for a small child to work with.
- •I locked my grandmother in the laundry room when I was four
- •We get along great now, and to be honest I'm probably her fav grandchild
- •But—I'd relive this beautiful moment anytime, anyplace.I mean it's basically my villain origin story