5 TOTALLY DECENT SNACKS IN 5 MINUTES OR LESS
- •Warm (sprouted if you can find them) corn tortillas with avocado, white truffle oil, and Maldon sea salt. (White truffle is $$$$ but it goes a long way and makes everything you eat luxe.
- •Dates stuffed with raw Brazil Nuts. LIKE CANDY, GUYS.
- •Rice + eggs over greens – of course you need pre-made rice for this, but I keep rice made all week, you could too. Sprinkle w Tamari.
- •Peanut Butter Miso Sandwich – Mix equal parts peanut butter and mellow white miso. Spread mayo or vegenaise on toasted bread, spread thick layer of peanut butter/miso combo, add crunchy fresh vegetables (I love bell peppers, onions + greens on this one). EAT IT.
- •Oatmeal – I stir in maple syrup, nut milk, dates, and whatever else. In this photo I added pre-made (in my Vitamix) cashew cream, coconut flakes, and vanilla.