Fictional Characters I Strongly Identify With
My first list 😄
- •Mattie RossSarcastic, bitter, and angry. But also pretty cool
- •Katniss EverdeenAlso sarcastic and bitter and sick and tired of politics and guys.
- •Princess LeiaDone with men and a princess
- •Jyn ErsoMy new fave queen
- •Elizabeth BennetLoves reading, savage burns, never knows when guys are interested in her, thinks all of her friends are too good for their bfs and hates arrogance.
- •Eleanor DashwoodHates feelings and avoids crying until it is physically painful.
- •Jo MarchLoves reading and writing and hates gender inequality
- •Leslie KnopeAn American hero and everything I aspire to be
- •Liz LemonThe nerdiness, food, love of TV and comedy, and the sarcasm
- •Tinker BellAngry, tiny, sassy, and sparkly
- •Kim PossibleMy altar ego
- •Ginny WeasleyNOT the quiet movie one, but the sassy, legit book Ginny who was perfect