How Do U Know You're Gay? (Bc I Can't Tell, Esp Bc It's Prob Not Including the Sexual Aspect for Me)
- •I'll try to help you out as much as I can and give you resources but I could be wrong and i don't want to make it sound like I know everything for sure
- •Okay so from what it sounds like, you may be asexual or heterosexual and homo/bi/pan/polyromantic
- •what i got out of what you said (again correct me if I'm wrong I don't want to sound like a know it all or anything!!!) is that you may not feel a sexual attraction to members of the same sex but rather a romantic attraction?
- •this website may be helpful for you! https://lgbtq.unc.edu/asexuality-attraction-and-romantic-orientationBasically it outlines the types of attraction a person may feel
- •and also check this website out!!! http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2013/01/a-comprehensive-list-of-lgbtq-term-definitions/This gives a list of the different types of sexualities
- •and just know that it is okay to fall anywhere on the spectrum, or to feel like none of those definitions fit you!
- •You are valid and your feelings are valid and your romantic/sexual attractions are valid!
- •im sorry if this wasn't very helpful but jut know that what you are feeling is valid and you don't have to feel like you need to define your sexuality if you feel it can't be accurately defined by one of the more common terms!!!