On the word "dude."
- •I keep seeing this being shared
- •And it bothers me, and I can't be the only one
- •Like, I've had MTF trans* friends, and they have told me that calling them "dude" makes them very uncomfortable.
- •And I know that people don't call others this maliciously,
- •But if it makes someone uncomfortable,
- •Don't call someone dude!
- •Like, I understand you might call everyone that
- •But you should respect when someone is uncomfortable with that term
- •You shouldn't continue using it on them just because you use it to describe everyone