Reactions When I Tell Someone I'm Pansexual
- •"oh you're attracted to pans then right hahhahahahahahah"you're not funny
- •"isn't that what bisexual is? quit making up terms"they aren't the same. bi literally means 2. there are more than two genders
- •"so you'll date anyone you meet?"yeah just like u will date every person of to opposite gender bc ur straight
- •"you're just confused"im 20 fucking years old im sure if i was "just confused" i would've figured it out by now
- •"but you're dating a boy?"yes but im attracted to all genders? literally not a difficult concept to understand? i don't have to date all genders at once to identify as Pansexual?