Real Goals for 2017
- •Make it on the Dean's List.If I keep above a 3.5 and get accepted into UofM for social work, I can do the advanced standing MSW program. Finishing my Masters in a year would be a dream come true!
- •Stop eating fast food.Or limit it to less than once a week.
- •Lose some weight.I'd feel a lot happier and healthier if I dropped 10-15 pounds.
- •Be better about going to the doctor when I need to and getting help when I need it.Soooooo sick of migraines and chronic tension headaches and mental health problems that are not being treated.
- •Be more social.I don't have a lot of friends and I realize I'm probably no one's best friend and it makes me feel lonely. I'd like to have more friends.
- •Go to the gym.I just need to walk more, I think I'd feel better if I just walked or jogged 30 minutes a day.
- •Go to bed before 1am.This is a work in progress. My job unfortunately keeps me up to 2 most nights.😅😴