Something That Bothers ME
- •okay first off I'm all about women loving and supporting other women
- •but sometimes I feel excluded from the love and support because I'm not particularly smart/strong/confident/etc?
- •like people will be like "SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR STRONG WOMEN" or "CONFIDENT WOMEN ARE THE BEST" and like yes those things should be celebrated, but not by excluding women who don't fit into those categories?
- •it's amazing to be confident in yourself and I'm so proud of everyone who is confident with being who they are because for the longest time, confidence in women was highly stigmatized (and still is)
- •but not everyone is that confident
- •and we shouldn't feel any less valid than those who are confident.