Things I'm Sick Of
- •People questioning my sexuality.I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. If I mention that I'm Pansexual, I'm usually met with the response "don't you have a boyfriend?" Yes. I have a boyfriend. That doesn't mean I stop being Pansexual. I have been with girls and I am attracted to males, females, and non-binary people. I know my sexuality better than you.🖕
- •Confidence being mistaken as being conceitedYOU ARE ALLOWED TO LIKE YOURSELF. Why is there such a stigma behind confidence? We should be allowed to love ourselves without people thinking its conceited to do so.
- •Donald TrumpPretty self explanatory
- •MinionsWHY DOES EVERY 30-60 YEAR OLD PERSON ON FACEBOOK POST PICTURES OF MINIONS WITH QUOTES ON IT I DONT UNDERSTAND
- •Not-so subtle sexism"You're pretty good at math, for a girl" 🖕🖕🖕
- •Not-so subtle racism"If black people can say the n-word, I should be able to as well!" 🖕
- •Hatred of any religion (more specifically, Islam)ITS NOT A VIOLENT RELIGION LIKE HOLY SHIT ACTUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE RELIGION. There are just as many extremists (if not more) in other religions.
- •Anyone against feminismIS THIS THE 20TH CENTURY LIKE WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CONTROVERSY ABOUT WOMEN WANTING EQUAL RIGHTS
- •Anti-vaxxersYou'd rather bring back a debilitating and fatal illness because you don't want to risk your child getting autism? First off, autism isn't caused by vaccinations, but even if it was, you'd rather have your child contract polio, measles, mumps, etc. to avoid them getting autism?