- •I have decided I need to make an appointment at the counseling center, as well as my doctor.Was supposed to do that awhile ago. Whoops.
- •I've been struggling with depression for awhile now, and with a lack of counseling and medication, it's getting worse.And I feel guilty? Because I feel okay sometime throughout the day and feel happy and laugh and then when I am alone I just feel overwhelmingly sad and guilty because I was fine earlier and I don't know why I'm not fine now.
- •I have no motivation to do anything. I can't find the motivation to clean my room, unpack my things, bring the rest of my things to school, do school work, or even shower and eat some days.If I don't have work or class, I'm usually in bed.
- •I'm scared that my friends might not like me anymore and then I feel sad and want to talk to someone but I don't want to bother them and I feel like I already complain too much when I don't have that much to complain about I guess?
- •I have been having panic attacks nearly every day, and sometimes more than once a day.
- •In my social work classes, there has been an emphasis on the need to care for yourself."You can't pour out of an empty cup."
- •And that's what I need to do.
- •So, I set an alarm for me to call the counseling center and my doctor tomorrow.
- •The counseling center really helped me last semester, and I'm hoping it helps just as much this semester.