What I'm Grateful For
I feel like I've been really negative on here lately. So, here's a list of things I'm grateful for.😊
- •good friends@bisexual you're the 💣.com 😘
- •my familyi don't talk about them much on here, but they are all so supportive of me and I know they love and care about me
- •my boyfriend@lubbe1ja you're absolutely amazing. i love you so much and you always know how to bring a smile to my face.❤️❤️❤️
- •my counselorshe is absolutely amazing and makes it so much easier to open up about my mental health concerns, and I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to meet with her and talk to her.💖
- •my healthwhile i get headaches almost everyday, and im usually very fatigued, im grateful that things aren't worse than this.
- •I may have rough days, and i may feel completely down and hopeless sometimes, I am happy i have such a strong support system of family and friends. i am allowed to be negative sometimes, and im allowed to feel sad, but i am beyond grateful for my ability to reach out to others when i need help. sometimes things suck, but in general, life is good.💖