MY FAVORITE PODCASTS
Mileage may vary, according to interests, of course. I always love suggestions!
- •The Longest Shortest TimeMy absolute favorite podcast. It's about parenthood, but it's real, honest, funny and engaging. I don't have kids, and while it's pertinent to me because I'm a midwifery student, I think I would love it no matter what.
- •Dear Sugar Radio@CherylStrayed and Steve Almond's podcast. If you love Tiny Beautiful Things, you'll love this.
- •This American LifeNo explanation necessary. I have, on more than one occasion thought to myself that Ira Glass is literally the perfect name, and considered taking his last name as my own.
- •InvisibiliaAbout the invisible forces that shape our world. Way more interesting than it sounds, and it sounds pretty interesting.
- •SerialThe podcast that got non-podcast lovers into podcasts, myself included. It still tortures me.
- •99% InvisibleIf you like design, you'll like this.
- •Death, Sex & MoneyGreat podcast. I also have found myself thinking what a perfect podcast title this is.
- •Love + Radio
- •Story Corps