MY FAVORITE THINGS TO BUY AT COST-CO
Thought of this list while putting on socks.
- •Kirkland brand Toilet paperHaving SO MUCH TOILET PAPER in the house makes me feel very secure.
- •Kirkland brand Wool socksLegit my very favorite thing that cost-co sells.
- •Mango salsaOmg.
- •Food Should Taste Good Wholegrain cracker thingsThey are hexagonal shaped, if that helps.
- •LarabarsBecause they are the least gross energy bar I've found, and I'm a student midwife, I live on energy bars.
- •BooksBecause I have a problem.
- •Nature's....something....dog foodIt's fish based in a blue bag, and the cheapest good quality food I could find that doesn't make my dog have skin issue.
- •Jarlsberg cheeseAnd Beemster cheese, and sharp cheddar, and ricotta, and goat cheese with cranberry, and little babybel cheeses.
- •Lactose pills.Because I have a cheese problem.
- •Cream!Because ☕️
- •Coffee!Because 😍❤️😻
- •Bulk deodorant and q-tipsBecause you can never not need these things.