MYERS BRIGGS!!! AKA: I'M FINALLY NOT LATE TO A LIST APP TREND!
Also, I love Myers Briggs an inordinate amount. I already knew my Myers Briggs type, but wanted to do this cute one that all of you were doing! It stayed true to what I knew, I'm an INFJ all the way! It's seriously like reading my own mind when I read this description.
- •I'm a wizard y'all!
- •Yup. Super introverted over here! And no one ever believes me because I'm such an extroverted introvert. But it's true!
- •Sounds about right. All about those feels. And that planning.
- •Oooo, we're rare! Except...we're all on the List App. Huh. Weird how that works.
- •Quiet extroverted types! Exactly! This quiz just GETS ME
- •Aw. A reminder for self-care. Thanks quiz. You got my back.
- •NBD, I'm just chillin over here with Mother Teresa, Alanis and Jon Snow.I love Alanis Morissette. This speaks to my young queer preteen heart.
- •I'm bad at technology and don't know how to fit this picture. Grumpy Cat in a Parka says: You Know Nothing Jon Snow.
- •Thanks for the reality check, Grumpy Cat.
- •Also true. That's me struggling with the cubist oven, and getting real defensive about it.
- •Awww, look @lamentation_of_swans it's you and meeee!Basically this goes on to say I'm a nightmare to be in a relationship with 😁
- •ON PARENTHOOD: Shit you guys, I'm going to become my mother.Like actually OMG. No, no, she has many wonderful attributes. But also, this describes her perfectly. Oh god.
- •That's me, dancing off into the sunset as a midwife. Accurate.Life coach tho? Um, no thanks.
- •That was fun! You can take yours if you want to also be confronted by the dark reality of your true self and your future parenting realities!