PICTURES THAT DESCRIBE MY NEW TRANSIENT LIFE
- •Just hanging in the hospital hallway in Yellowknife. NBD
- •I have literally never seen so much mayo in a store, and this is a small store, so it's probably easily 5% of their stock.
- •Small northern towns: "Soya Sauce/Ethnic Foods"Oh god.
- •WHY DIDN'T I BUY GOOD COFFEE BEFORE I LEFT?!?Also, you guys, I'm staying somewhere where there is no coffee machine/coffee making implements, and literally nowhere in town even sells plastic pour-over things to put filters in. HELP. I love coffee so much.
- •But the local coffee shop is real cute.
- •So. Much. Wood. Paneling. Also, overhead lights are my absolute nemesis. Whyyyy. Every room needs lamps.
- •Midwifery in Cree, Chipewyan, French and English. All whining aside, I'm pretty stoked about this placement.