FAVORITE DIVE BARS IN THE SF BAY AREA
- •The TempestBox Kitchen is right next door so you can bring your food inside, try the chicken *in* waffles.
- •SweetiesScrappy little ruby in North Beach. One pool table and $3 drafts. Far enough from the tourists, close enough to the pasta.
- •Hotsy Totsy ClubThey stepped up their cocktail game recently, plus there's a taco truck outside all the time.
- •Buckshot Bar and GameroomThings get weird here on the weekends. Go on a weekday and don't order a stupid drink because according to their chalkboard it costs extra. The sloppy joe is good (yeah I know how that sounds).
- •El RioIt is, after all, "your dive."Suggested by @seantimberlake
- •3300 ClubOld school.Suggested by @seantimberlake