🍌 the Best of Lucille Bluth
Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development is the best of the best! We've compiled our favorite quotes. What are yours?
- •I mean, it's one banana, Michael. What could it cost? 10 dollars?
- •Well I'd rather be dead in california than alive in Arizona.
- •I love all my children equally. (Earlier that day...) I don't care for Gob.
- •I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.
- •Lucille: I walk in and there is a colored man in my kitchen. Michel: "colored"? What color? Lucille: Blue.
- •Michael: What's is the matter of life and death? Lucille: Buster's jaw clicks when he eats.
- •Michael: Uh, you know, there isn't a hospital bar, Mother. Lucille: Well, this is why people hate hospitals.
- •Here's some money. Go see a Star War.
- •Oh, Michael, Honey. I wanna cry so bad, but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
- •Suddenly playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit.
- •I don't criticize you. And if you're worried about criticism... Sometimes a diet is the best defense.
- •Luz, that coat cost more than your house! Oh, that's how we joke. She doesn't even have a house.
- •You want your belt to buckle, not the chair.
- •They didn't sneak into this country to be our friends.
- •She thinks I'm too critical. That's another fault of hers.
- •Lindsay: Oh, hi, Mom. I have the afternoon free. Lucille: Really? Did nothing cancel?
- •Lucille: It’s not fair to Buster. He’s a nervous wreck right now. He’s going into the Army, for God’s sake. Michael: You volunteered him. Lucille: I knew you were going to throw that in my face.
- •Lucille: Get me a vodka rocks. Michael: Mom, it’s breakfast. Lucille: And a piece of toast.