BOOK CLUB - THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN PART 1 - RACHEL (SPOILER ALERT)
All thoughts welcome.
- •I'm so in.
- •Poor Rachel is a hot mess. She's relatable though in her voyeuristic, detached way. It's obvious her life has spun out of control and she can't get back on track. Sorry for the train pun.
- •Why is there plaster on her fingers?
- •I knew from the start Jason and Jess were made up and I love how it was revealed gradually.
- •I cringed so much when the roommate's asshole boyfriend said that mean comment about her.
- •What is that pile of clothes?
- •Who dies? Rachel might be a murderer but it's also equally possible that she kills someone at this point. Anna?