THINGS YOU EVENTUALLY LEARN ABOUT LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS
- •The worst thing you can do is live in fear of losing the one you love.
- •That forbidden love your family or friends don't "understand"? Run.
- •Being with the right person will make you feel just as good about yourself as you do about them.
- •It doesn't matter what the general public/social media thinks about your relationship.
- •It's more important to find someone you believe in and feel you can rely on than someone who seems perfect already.
- •Every breakup happens for a reason.
- •If you have something you want to say in a breakup, tell your friends, not the ex. You'll be glad later.
- •Love and life, for that matter, will never happen turn out how you wanted it to and that's exciting and beautiful if you let it be.
- •Find someone who makes you laugh. A lot.