WORST THINGS ABOUT THE ARCLIGHT (HOLLYWOOD)
- •It's physically impossible not to run into at least 1 person you know there at any given time, 3 on a weekend.
- •The pretentious egomaniacal videos they produced to show before movies in which celebs praise the theater gratuitously
- •The comically slow concession stand workers
- •No delicious restaurants you can walk to manage to stay in business longer than 6 months, save for Tender Greens
- •Sure they started assigned seating but now everybody's doing it
- •Second hand embarrassment during the usher's speeches/stand up routines