Favorite corners of the world
- •Gift shop just out side the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in DisneylandI love the whole ride and the Blue Bayou restaurant, but there's a small gift shop just as you come out of the ride, tucked into a little corner, where you really feel you could be in another world
- •Henley on ThamesTo me this is the quintessential English village. Beautiful, quaint (can I say quint without offending those who live there), the Henley Regatta, and a bridge over the river.
- •Hester Street, Lower ManhattanIt's not really beautiful, but it felt real.
- •Bullfrog, Lake PowellBlue sky, red cliffs, blue water. Every time I'm there I wish I was there all the time.
- •Restaurant Marrakesh, Epcot CenterI know, another Disney location, but my wife and I had the best dinner there. We were starving, it was raining and the food was great.
- •Albion Basin, Big Cottonwood CanyonIt's where we lost our mother. It feels a little closer to heaven.
- •Muir Wood ForestI've only been here once. We came with my daughter - she earned a trip with her parents. The place is magical.
- •Murray, UtahHome