Good Buys at Thrift Stores
I love finding bargains, and keeping a list is exactly what I have always wanted to do!
- •Two beautiful pillows, Anichini is the brand, and it looks to me that they are worth a lot more than the $2.99 that I had to pay for each (less my senior discount).
- •Mud pie infant hat, only .99
- •Minolta EZ Binoculars, only $1.80
- •Shape Sorter - from Green ToysRetails at 19.99 - my thrift price - 80 cents
- •New with tags - Gund Girls Twirly Whirly - 35 cents - price tag on it - 22.99