All is Right With the World TV Shows
What do you watch to cheer yourself up?
- •New GirlI always forget how funny it is and then I come back to it and I cry laughing
- •Master of NoneThis is literally the comfort food of tv. It's also probably the best show I've seen in a very very long time.
- •The officeObviouslySuggested by @maryyhorne
- •LovesickJust the best.Suggested by @liamduncandonuts
- •SeinfeldSuggested by @kiraandlulu
- •Boy Meets WorldMakes me feel like a kid again.Suggested by @sarahmccoy
- •Parks and recIf you're feeling sad, watch Flu season (S3E02), Road Trip (S3E14), then Flu season 2 (S6E18) for a wonderful look at the development of Ben and Leslie's relationship. You could also watch the wedding episode but I cry a little too much when I watch it.Suggested by @sarahsmith4
- •Kimmy SchmidtSuggested by @Boogie
- •Inspector LewisI'm not sure why a little British murder cheers me up, but it always does.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •ChuckPs Netflix HQ, please stream this again. I miss it so much.Suggested by @angela3950
- •Fresh Off the BoatCause Jessica.Suggested by @cordeliane
- •CommunityI don't know why I didn't put this one very first— this show is so hilarious you can't feel any sort of negative emotion while watching it.