You are all important and loved and wonderful. I'm impossible grateful for this community.
- •There's a part in a movie I love where a teacher talks about finding things out about his father after he'd passed away.
- •I didn't know @bizI didn't even really know her on list. I think the reason for this is that I became active around the time of her hiatus, but I wish I could have known her.
- •I was looking through her lists last night and two in particular made me cry.
- •The first one because it was like getting to know herEven though she's gone, which felt a little surreal
- •The second for similar reasons, but also because it was like a little snip of her soulSomething I learned about her, as I was getting to know her last night, she was a beautiful poet.
- •Not all her lists are profound great things.Some of them are funny. Some of them are just her ranting.
- •Our lives aren't always great profound things.We all have our moments of creation, but life is full of other things too. Hard things, messy things, simple happy things.
- •And that complication is really what makes our lives beautiful.
- •What we leave behind of ourselves is just an imprint.And Biz left her imprint on our community, in her lists and friendships that she made. A very human way to be remembered.
- •I don't really know what else to sayExcept that my heart has been so full as I've watched our community react to this hard thing.
- •I love this communityIt's people like her that have built this community into what it is today.
- •I've loved all of your beautiful tributes and thoughts
- •And even if I didn't know Biz, my is still heart breaking for her family friend and list family and friends.
- •Lastly, check out @quixotic's list AN UNPRETENTIOUS INVITATION TO COMMEMORATE @BIZ. It's a beautiful idea, I wish I could go.💕